Eluzion new releases with special prices

by - 11:12 PM

I am very happy to have another great partner Designer. Thanks Yaline Sewell for trusting my work!
Eluzion is the cute store that has my favorite freebie top of all times (posted here). It is still there, go grab it!

Milena Top and Indira Skirt are the new releases and they are currently with a very special price for a few days only, as it happens with every new release at Eluzion. Hurry up!
They both come with a color change Hud containing 6 colors. Indira skirt is very pretty, and these two colors/textures are my favorite. The skirt also comes in black, grey and pink.


Yeah, someone had painted my profile picture! It looks perfect... :P



I'll sing for you, babe! :D



Also wearing:
Hair by Truth. Group gift.

.: LIKE DESIGN :. shoes in "Wrapped Up". Last month lucky board.
I have seen this model on the MM board last week, so keep checking the store if you want to have these. They are absolutely beautiful.

Skin -7 Deadly s{K}ins -HEATHER v2a at Oh my Gacha event. I'm also wearing  7Deadly s{K}ins slink appliers. I can't take this skin off...OMG! *-*

Bracelet and ring MESH "Sharm" at Shop Charm lucky board.
The other accessories are the same as post below. Any questions do not hesitate in IMing me or comment.

Poses - [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ]  Thank you Posepack Gift. Free on marketplace

You May Also Like

0 comments