SALE at [POWERS]

by - 4:34 PM

Hellooo pretty people!
If you are into cute, romantic and adorable outfits like me, then run to [POWERS]. They have two cute dresses on sale for L$55 right now. The dress below is "Mesh Schoolgirl Outfit Brown". There are four more skirt colors available. It is totally adorable! I am not really sure for how long the sale is going to last, so you'd better run if you liked it.



Also wearing:
*Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - July/2015 group gift. Join the group now!!! Pretty soon the fee to join is going up to L$ 300.
*Hair - Truth -Damaris - The Arcade June/2105
* Glasses - [UMEBOSHI] Castor glasses -Black & White- L$10 on marketplace
*Nails - Pathos Hud S.Valentine Gift. Join the group for free.
*Stockings - Free at [ Punk JUSTUS ]. They come with a lace top and denim shorts too.
*Piercings - Demi's- Starshine.*Ivy Piercing L$1 on marketplace.

*****P.S: Yeah, as you can see I've been to the hair fair, and I'm still in shocked with the great gifts I got there. I'm posting them pretty soon! I loved Lamb room at the fair, this was where I took this picture. I could not resist it. *-*

You May Also Like

0 comments