Watercolors in the Rain (book and sim)

by - 11:38 AM

Today I would like to share with you this really cool Sim called "LEA29 Watercolors in the Rain: The SL Experience". The beautiful nature of every single thing I found there amazed me.  I will probably be taking a lot of my pictures there for a while.

The sim is based on the book "Watercolors in the Rain (The Whitechapel in Red Series book 1)", that you can find on Amazon
I had the chance to meet the author of the book, David Lavigne, inworld.  In SL he is known as Surreal Skytower.
He showed me the sim completely, and made many references to the book in every spot we visited. It is a really amazing book! I already got mine. I am almost finished with it, and loving it! 
I totally recommend you guys to read the book, and visit the sim "LEA29 Watercolors in the Rain: The SL Experience".








I'm wearing the amazing Like Design:
*Dress - Melody Dress with COLOR HUD (15 dress colors/4 belt colors/ 2 accessories colors)
*Shoes -Tied Up Heels with COLOR HUD (15 different colors to customize 6 different parts of the shoes o.O).

*Hair - .:EMO-tions:. *STEPHANIE* blonde. Hair fair 2015. You will find this store at Noirette sim.
*Bracelet was previously posted here.
*Poses - previously posted here.

You May Also Like

0 comments