Rock 'n Roll on Ice!

by - 10:12 AM

So I am still rocking on ice and jingle all the bells at this amazing winter Sim I showed you last post. Now I am posing at a different spot. I love the big and clear area to go ice skating and the lovely decoration surrounding it. Again congrats to the people responsible for decorating the Sim, my cute friends Lestat and GuiltyAngel <3. Check out Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015!

Dress/cardigan - =Zenith=Autumn coat with skirt (Red)
Hair - [elikatira] Dylan - Exclusives
Scarf - FREE. Posted here.
Ear muffs- [ILAYA] Earmuffs Knit/ Snowflake Knit.
Skates - N-core SKATES "Pale Pink" (Ice&Roller) with AO included, and with or without leg warmers.
Watch - [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_GENIUS(Brown). It is cheaper (419L) on Marketplace for a limited time!
Bracelet and rings - Posted here.
Candy Cane Sculptie - I got it for free at the Xmas Expo Frozen. It is in a little red bag close to the tip jar of the event (landmark should leave you right there). But I'm sure you can find many like this one grid wide.
Poses - Kirin - Himawari Pose Pack. It was available at an event that has finished now, soon it will be at the main store, last time I checked it was not. I love their poses, they are really cute for blogging.

Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015

Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015

Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015

Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015

Winter Ice Rock Festival 2015

I guess Rudolph is in love with me! *-* :D

(Watch details)

You May Also Like

0 comments